11 - 12 Nov 2019
09:00 - 17:00
About this event:
At some point in your career or job role, you’ll no doubt have to give presentations or speak at conferences and events. Most of us don’t relish this part of our job, and spend endless hours worrying about what to say and in what order. But, did you know that words contribute less than 10% to the impact of your presentation?
At our Communicate with Impact course, over two days you’ll learn the tools and techniques to communicate effectively, whether in a one-to-one with a colleague or in front of an audience of 500.
What will you get from this?
- Techniques to master your emotional state and develop complete confidence when communicating to an audience.
- How to create a presentation that is memorable and shape messages that compel an audience to act.
- Master the 7 behaviours of a command performance.
- Learn what makes an effective design for communication and appeals to the brains natural way of learning and remembering information.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to dramatically increase the impact they have when communicating.
- Anyone wanting to develop confidence when presenting to an audience .
- People wanting to effectively sell their products and ideas in a way that compels an audience to act at an emotional and rational level.
Discover how we supported the Chair of BPS Birmingham Future, Katie Fulcher, as she presented at this years Birmingham Young Professional of the Year 2019 (BYPY). Through coaching sessions with our Principal Consultant, Stuart Bailey, Katie gained her confidence by mastering certain presentation skills and techniques in time for the big event. Follow Katie’s journey with her video diary.
Day 1: Monday 11th November from 9am – 5pm
Day 2: Tuesday 12th November from 9am – 4.30pm