1.2 For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Curium Solutions Limited of Edmund Gardens, 121 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2HJ.
2 INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
2.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- (a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site TetraMap.curiumsolutions.com (the Site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services which may include your name, postal address, employer, work address, contact details and job function. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- (b) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- (c) We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- (d) Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- (e) Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
3 IP ADDRESSES
3.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4.1 For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
4.3 Functional cookies. The Site will:
- (a) Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- (b) Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
4.4 Targeting cookies. The Site will:
- (a) Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
- (b) Allow you to share pages via AddThis (If available)
4.6 Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a short period.
4.7 This website will not share any personal information with third parties without your express consent.
5 WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
5.3 We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6 USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
6.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- (a) To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- (b) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- (c) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- (d) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- (e) To notify you about changes to our service.
6.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
6.3 If you are an existing registered user, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
6.4 If you are a new registered user, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
6.5 If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes: (i) please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form); or (ii) opt out or amend your marketing preferences at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address at Innovation Court 121 Edmund Street, 2nd Floor, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B3 2HJ.
6.6 We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
7 DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
7.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- (a) In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- (b) If Curium Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members will be one of the transferred assets.
8 YOUR RIGHTS
8.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the contact email address below or in writing to Curium Solutions Limited, Edmund Gardens 121 Edmund Street, 2nd Floor, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B3 2HJ.
8.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9 ACCESS TO INFORMATION
9.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.